This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Day 7: -What To Say-

I was blessed, looking back, more kind words were spoken to me than harsh ones.  Those written on the picture are just a few of the ones I instantly remembered while I reflected on it.  They touched me and comforted me.

I also have to add: "She's in your heart".  My midwife said this to me when she saw how broken I was handing over to a nurse my precious baby Lily's body.  I still tear up thinking and writting about it.  The memory of Lily is forever in my heart.

When I shared Lily's picture to other babyloss moms I was told: "She's beautiful".  Somehow these moms were able to see her the way I do... Fearfully and wonderfully made... Psalms 139:14

 

2 comments:

  1. It is very true, we can look past the things that people might not be able to and see the beauty in these little miracles we made. Each one our angels are beautiful and a true miracle.

    ReplyDelete

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3