This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Day 20-21-22-23-24-25

 
 
 
Day 20: Charity/Organization

I have many charity/organizations that I love...

http://sufficientgraceministries.org/ is perhaps the one I was the most relieved to find because of the Dreams of You baby book that was so important for me to find...

I also find alot of healing through http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/ Carly has amazing talents and I am blessed that she shares like she does!

-Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep-https://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/
I didn't have acces to them here, but so many blm share about them that they inspired many of the pictures we took ourselves to remember every moment with Lily
 
 


Day 21:-Sacred Space-
 
This space is more special than sacred...

                                                   
 
 Day 22:-Place Of Care/Birth
 
This is the hospital where I delivered my sleeping baby Lily. I like to say Lily was born into Heaven. The sky in that picture reminds me of how heaven must be a peaceful and beatiful place!
 
 
 


Day 23: -Their Name/Their Photo-

I was nervous about this one... But here she is and I love her.

I chose her name a few days after we learned she would probably not survive. We didn't know the gender of our baby so I also had chosen a boys' name;  this baby needed a name.
 Little did we know that she would be born on Easter morning -Lily Hope- ♥
Born silent at 24w and 3d. She had Hygroma and Hydrops




Day 24:-Siblings-

  My 6 children, 5 who walk and 1 who soars.

Lily also has a sibling with her in Heaven. 14 years ago I miscarried and named him/her Eden. We don't often mention Eden's name but the kids have known about this baby forever even if all we have to remember him is a name...



 
Day 25:-Baby Shower/Blessing-
Lily was our 6th child, no need for more stuff, so no baby shower!

The only thing I needed to buy for Lily were new born disposable diapers. I got them because they were on sale and I remember thinking I would be glad to buy ahead and save a little once the baby was here.

About the Teddy Bear, I had put aside a couple Teddy Bears that were from someone's collection that she was giving away. I thought since all my other kids had chosen some for themselves, I should pick a few for this growing baby in my belly and chose which one I would give to him/her once here with us. It took me a while to remember I had this stored and was glad I had a little something "gifty" just because Lily was here!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3