This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

March 20, 2013

Today, a year ago, we were told our baby was going to die.  We were told to terminate my pregnancy.The first thought I had waking up was: I hate today, I wish today had never been...

My good friend invited me over with my son to have a play date... it did help my struggle with today, I am very thankful...

Then, I had to pick up my big boy at school and stop on our way back to the grocery store where on our way out, I saw a bunch of Easter lilies!  None had blossomed yet, but I thought they were so beautiful!  I snapped a pic...


There was beauty in today, just like there was beauty in every day my baby girl's heart was beating when I carried her. A year ago, Drs couldn't and never saw the value and the beauty of her short life but I did, her father and siblings did.  I will never see her blossom here, but she lived in my womb and her life was beautiful.

"fearfully and wonderfully made" Ps 139:14

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3