This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Friday, March 08, 2013

The power of prayer

A month from now, it will be a year since I delivered my silent baby Lily.  Sadly, I don't recall much of the past year.   Honestly, I have been wondering how I got through the way I did.  And then, a beautiful mother told me she was praying for me right around Lily's special dates.  I know of a few who faithfully pray for me and now,  I know how I made it here: PRAYER.  Prayers of close friends, family and loving people that surround me from near and far.



Thank you to all who pray for me, for my family.  This first year journey through grief has been something...  I have no doubt prayer has been powerful for us all through the past year.

2 comments:

  1. Continuing to lift you in prayer as the days come close to precious Lily's 1st birthday. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very thankful Jenn... ((hugs))

      Delete

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3