This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 11: Emotional Triggers

I had to think longer about this topic... I tried to figure it out but I don't think I did.  One thing I could think of is taking a shower.  Pregnant with Lily, when I took a shower is when I would feel her kick the most.  Then, pregnant with my Rainbow baby, at the same stage, he would also move more while I taking my shower, this definitely brought back precious memories.  And still, on days I feel more fragile, in the shower is where emotions resurface.  And also of course the weather does have an effect, something about gray skies and rain reflects my grief...  As for all the other times when memories flash back in my mind and tears still fill my eyes, I still have not figured out most of the triggers...

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3