This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 18: Release


18. Release: What do you want to let go of on this journey of grief? Is it fear? Guilt? Worry? Deep sadness? Regrets?
On this journey of grief, I want to let go of the guilt I still have of letting her go.  A mother should not have to have to make the horrible decision to let go of her baby's body...  I know she was not with us anymore but I wish someone had forced me, that someone would have had to literally take her away from my arms because I am a mother who would never part with my child without fighting.  Instead, I made the call, I said "it is time" and I hate that I was able to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3