This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 19: Support

I have shared often that the support I got from my friend Jenn was the best and priceless.  But today I chose to share about the support I received from my husband.  My husband grieved too.  He was a good support in the way that he never tried to push me in my grief, he is patient and still loves me even though grief changed me.  A part of me wish that we could share more about our grief just like I am able to share with my friend but I am thankful he never left my side and never criticized the way I grieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3