This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 20: Hope

I have the hope I will be reunited with Lily in Heaven. I hope with all my heart that I will spend eternity with all my children in Heaven, as this is the only way and place it will be possible for me to have all my children with me. 

I have the hope that at some point in my life I will be able to help other parents/families that receive a fatal diagnosis through the bittersweet journey of choosing to carry their baby to term with all their love. I have the hope that somehow Drs will stop offering termination as the best and only way to "deal" with fatal prognosis, but that they will see value in carrying special miracles to term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3