This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Sunday, October 06, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 6: Rituals

I would not qualify what we do as rituals...I would rather like to say we have traditions.  Like for all my children, I plan to bake and decorate a special cake on Lily's birthday it is important for me to do so because I worked hard to deliver her that day, she was an important human being, my daughter.  This is also why I ware my "Lily pendants" as a way to say she was here, loved by us, loved by her Creator.  With this pendant, I also can easily include Lily's memory in our photos.  On special occasions I also like to remember Lily like we did in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3