This blog is about love despite a prenatal diagnosis, grief & healing after baby loss, hope, faith, pregnancy after loss and Hydrops Fetalis awareness.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Capture Your Grief--Day 9: Music

I found out about many beautiful, touching songs while I was carrying Lily and after she passed.  We used "I will carry you" by Selah written and sang because of Audrey Caroline for Lily's memorial video and I also I used to sing it to her many times a day, in the shower and rocking her.  I also sang her "Jesus loves me" while rocking her and rubbing my belly every evening in that chair in the picture.  This is the song I chose to share for day 9, the song that reminds me of her.  She was weak and so was I and it was comforting to know that Jesus was stronger and He would take care of Lily and He would carry me through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Children are a gift from God, babies are a reward." Ps 127.3